I. Privacy Principles
- You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information. However, if you choose to contact us through our website, then you will be requested to provide certain information. We use this information to contact you about the services in which you have expressed interest. We may also use this information to contact you about new products and services as well as promotional materials that may be of interest to you, unless you choose to opt out.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, then we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you, unless you choose to opt-out.
- Although we do not provide your Personal Information to our business partners, we may send you offers and/or promotions on behalf of our business partners, unless you choose to opt out.
- NOTICE: Children (persons under the age of 13) are not eligible to use the website unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 13, you may only use this website in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
II. Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to a subpoena, court order, search warrant, or other legal process.
- We may also disclose any Personal Information to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure may respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties, or that it may protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Alliance Health, its customers or the general public.
- In the event that ownership of Alliance Health changes as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your information may be transferred. Alliance Health will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your Personal Information.